As an Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for growing the overall revenue of your portfolio of publishers, including recruiting new and selling to existing publishers, and finding the best solutions to capitalize on their results. This position is permanent, full-time, and includes a competitive base salary, commission, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Sales and Promotion:
- Grow your base of affiliates to meet and exceed the monthly sales targets;
- Introduce affiliates to the offers available on the Company name network that match their individual business models;
- Work with existing publishers to build trusting relationships and increase the number of offers they are running;
- Work with potentially large non-existing publishers, through recruitment, to convince them to join the network;
- Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments to spot opportunities;
- Promote and market Company name as a company representative at conferences and business meetings across North America as quired;
- Utilize current promotional programs to engage, excite and grow affiliate’s business.
- Communicate with affiliates by the method and frequency that each affiliate prefers in order to identify what they need to drive more volume through our network;
- Be consistently prompt and punctual with clients and fellow team members;
- Represent Companyname in an ethical and truthful manner at all times;
- Build and maintain solid business relationships with affiliates.
- Maintain professional and appropriate working relationships with all team members.
- This includes demonstrating respect, enthusiasm and initiative;
- Provide support, training and coaching to other team members where appropriate;
- Demonstrate teamwork, reliability and professionalism in the workplace;
- Continue training and development as an Affiliate Manager.
- Driven to succeed - meet and exceed individual and team targets and goals;
- Ability to warm-call, up-sell and negotiate with clients;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines;
- Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail;
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests;
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite, HTML and using the Internet as a research tool.
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years of sales experience;
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented entrepreneurial environment;
- Post-secondary education in business, commerce or marketing;
- Online marketing or advertising experience an asset.
- Multi-cultural experience and fluency in multiple languages is a plus
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Gregory Solutions Media s.r.o. Reg No.07982194 Lupáčova 891/7, Žižkov (Praha 3), 130 00 Praha, Czech Republic