Publisher Account Manager
- Create and maintain strong relationships with publisher clients. Nurturing the relationship in order to grow revenues and serve the needs of our advertising clients through distribution, testing, and marketplace feedback.
- Manage existing publisher accounts with an entrepreneurial eye towards identifying new opportunities.
- Perform regular analysis on publisher and campaign performance. Identify opportunities for your clients as well as proactively communicate tracking or other potential issues that appear in the data.
- Be an industry and channel expert through conversations with existing publishers.
- Opportunity to learn and support new media channels.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Account Management, Sales, Production, and Best Practices to provide the best possible experience for clients.
- Think outside the box while troubleshooting discrepancies and resolving reporting issues.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising/Journalism, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in account management and/or online advertising is preferred.
- Ability to take large volumes of data and analyze trends to produce a result.
- Ability to prioritize in a ever evolving, goal oriented, results driven and fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and social skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are here to help you grow your business
Gregory Solutions Media s.r.o. Reg No.07982194 Lupáčova 891/7, Žižkov (Praha 3), 130 00 Praha, Czech Republic